theaur2000

Problema camera tableta

Salutari tututor. Am cumparat o tableta acum 5 zile, si anume Vonino Sirius QS. De ieri camera nu-mi mai merge, atunci cand deschid aplicatia imi arata urmatorul mesaj: "Nu se poate conecta la camera foto.".

Mentionez ca nu am scapat-o, doar am aruncat-o in pat, desi nu cred ca aceasta e cauza. Sper sa ma ajutati, deoarece nu vreau sa o trimit in garantie.

P.S: Tableta are Android 4.4.2.

Screenshot: imgur: the simple image sharer

• Active Members

Incearca si solutiile astea inainte sa te duci la service cu ea:

Switch to another app and then back to the camera app. Hit the back button to exit the camera app and then tap to open it again. This has the least success rate, to be honest, but it does work and it’s the quickest solution.

Exit all apps that might be using the camera. Go to Settings>Battery and check if mm-qcamera-daemon is running. Exit it and launch the app again to see if the camera connects.

Exit the app and relaunch it. This works most times. If it doesn’t try to force stop the app and clear the cache. The measures sound drastic but it has a high success rate.

If all else fails, restart your phone. Exit every app that’s running before restart it. I found this to work when nothing else would and so far the error hasn’t popped up again.

Holding down the volume/power/back button worked for me!!!!!! Just make sure you hold them down for longer than 30 seconds.

(The first time I did not hold down long enough, so it did not work.) Second attempt, I held for longer than 30 seconds and it worked!

Go to Settings > Apps,Camera, and then touch Force stop.

Go to Settings > Apps, Camera, and then touch Clear cache.

Go to Settings > Apps, Camera, and then touch Clear data. Caution: Any data saved in this app will be erased.

--------

Then restart your device without opening the camera or any other applications that use the camera "