sawyer

N`am putut sa ma abtin sa nu postez asta :)))))))

Super banc super super! ( Pentru Cunoscatori!!! ) *

There were 3 men and they all died in a car crash and went to hell. When they got there the devil asked them all in turn a question.

To he first he said "what was your biggest sin on earth?" and the man replied "Oh man I just love alchol and being drunk man" so the devil showed the man to a room full of alchol of every type and description and he put the man inside and said "see you in 100 years" and locked the door.

To the second man he asked the same question and the man replied "oh man I just love to have sex with the ladies, I was really unfaithful to my wife man". So the devil took the man and showed him to a room full of hundreds upon thousands of georgeous and beautiful naked women. The man ran inside and the devil said "see you in 100 years" and locked the door.

The third man's answer to the question was "oh man I just LOVE weed! Im high all the time man and I can't live without it!". The devil showed the man to a room packed with the most amazing grade-A bud you've ever seen, stacked to the roof! The man went inside and the devil locked the door after saying "see you in 100 years".

100 years later the devil came by to let the three men out. He opened the door to the first man's room and found the man collapsed on the ground, passed out with empty bottles laying around him and puke all over him. He was a mess.

The devil opened the 2nd man's door and the man came running out of the room and cried "IM GAY! IM GAY!". Finally the devil came to the third man's room and opened the door. Sitting in the middle of all the bud, in the exact same position the devil had left him in was the man. He looked up at the devil and with a single tear rolling down his cheek he asked ; "hey man, got a light?"

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) eu unu in locul ultimului cred ca imi rupeam dintii din gura sa fac o scanteie :)))))) innebuneam fara foc 100 ani LOL

Inca ceva comic, de pe bash.org :

Nah, this one's good. Alright, so it was getting a little crowded in Heaven, so God decided to change the admittance policy. The new law was that, in order to get into Heaven, you had to have a really bad day when you died. The Angel at the gate said to the man, "Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how your day was going when you died."

"No problem," the man said. "I came home to my 10th floor apartment on my lunch hour and caught my wife half naked. I knew she was fucking some bitch, I glanced out onto the balcony and noticed that there was a man hanging off the edge by his fingertips! Well, I ran out onto the balcony and stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground. But wouldn't you know it, he landed in some trees and bushes that broke his fall and he didn't die. This pissed me off even more. I wanted to kill the fucker! So I unplugged my refrigerator, pushed it out onto the balcony, and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 10 stories and crushed him! The excitement of the moment was so great that I had a heart attack and died almost instantly."

The Angel considers this, and let's him in cuz it WAS a bad day....The next dude comes up, and is asked the same question. So the dude replies, "But you're not going to believe this. I was on the balcony of my 11th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I was really pushing hard, and I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell over the side! Luckily, I was able to catch myself by the fingertips on the balcony below mine. But all of a sudden this crazy man comes running out of his apartment, started cussing, and stomps on my fingers. I fell and fucking hit some trees and bushes at the bottom which broke my fall so I didn't die right away. As I'm laying there face up on the ground in shock and in excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator, of all things, off the balcony. It falls the 10 floors and lands on top of me, killing me instantly."

So the Angel chuckles, thinks his job is pretty cool, and let's this dude in...the third dude comes up, and again the Angel asks him the same question about how he died. So the dude goes, 'Okay, picture this, I'm hiding in this refrigerator right..."

Super banc super super! ( Pentru Cunoscatori!!! ) *

There were 3 men and they all died in a car crash and went to hell. When they got there the devil asked them all in turn a question.

To he first he said "what was your biggest sin on earth?" and the man replied "Oh man I just love alchol and being drunk man" so the devil showed the man to a room full of alchol of every type and description and he put the man inside and said "see you in 100 years" and locked the door.

To the second man he asked the same question and the man replied "oh man I just love to have sex with the ladies, I was really unfaithful to my wife man". So the devil took the man and showed him to a room full of hundreds upon thousands of georgeous and beautiful naked women. The man ran inside and the devil said "see you in 100 years" and locked the door.

The third man's answer to the question was "oh man I just LOVE weed! Im high all the time man and I can't live without it!". The devil showed the man to a room packed with the most amazing grade-A bud you've ever seen, stacked to the roof! The man went inside and the devil locked the door after saying "see you in 100 years".

100 years later the devil came by to let the three men out. He opened the door to the first man's room and found the man collapsed on the ground, passed out with empty bottles laying around him and puke all over him. He was a mess.

The devil opened the 2nd man's door and the man came running out of the room and cried "IM GAY! IM GAY!". Finally the devil came to the third man's room and opened the door. Sitting in the middle of all the bud, in the exact same position the devil had left him in was the man. He looked up at the devil and with a single tear rolling down his cheek he asked ; "hey man, got a light?"

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) eu unu in locul ultimului cred ca imi rupeam dintii din gura sa fac o scanteie :)))))) innebuneam fara foc 100 ani LOL

ahahahahahahhahahahaahha, ahahahahhahahahahaaa....

Gluma 1 :

Au fost 3 bãrbaþi ºi toate acestea au murit într-un accident ºi a mers la dracu '. Când le-am cerut acolo diavolul le pe toate, la rândul sãu, o întrebare.

Pentru prima el a spus el "ce dvs. a fost cel mai mare pãcat de pe pãmânt?" ºi bãrbatul a rãspuns "Oh man Îmi place de alcool ºi de a fi om beat", pentru a aratat diavolul pe om într-o camerã plinã de alcool de orice tip ºi descrierea ºi a pus pe om în interiorul ºi a spus: "te vãd în 100 de ani" ºi blocatã usa.

Pentru a celui de-al doilea om, el a cerut ºi aceeaºi cauzã, omul a rãspuns "oh man Îmi place sã aibã motive de sex cu doamne, am fost chiar sotia mea unfaithful la om". Deci, diavolul a luat pe om ºi l-au arãtat într-o camerã plinã de la sute de mii de georgeous dezbracat si femei frumoase. Omul fugit în interiorul ºi diavolul a spus: "te vãd în 100 de ani" ºi încuiat usa.

Cel de-al treilea om de rãspuns la întrebarea a fost "oh man Îmi place iarba! Im ridicat tot timpul om ºi nu pot trãi fãrã el!". The Devil arãtat pe om într-o camerã de ambalat cu cele mai uimitoare clasa a-A Bud pe care le-aþi vãzut vreodatã, în stivã, pentru a acoperisului! Omul a mers în interiorul ºi diavolul încuiat uºa dupã ce spune "te vãd în 100 de ani".

100 de ani mai târziu a venit de la diavolul pentru a permite celor trei bãrbaþi. El a deschis calea cãtre primul om de camerã ºi gãsit omul prãbuºit de pe teren, a trecut cu sticle goale de stabilire în jurul lui ºi toate puke peste el. El a fost un dezastru.

The Devil a deschis usa 2a al omului ºi omul a venit sã fie difuzate din camera si strigat "IM GAY! IM GAY!". În cele din urmã diavolul a venit la cel de-al treilea om in camera si a deschis usa. Camerã de zi în mijlocul tuturor Bud, în exact aceeaºi poziþie a avut diavolul în el a fost lãsat pe om. El a uitat pânã la diavolul ºi cu o singurã lacrimã rulare în jos, el a cerut sa obraz; "hei man, am o luminã?"

Gluma 2:

Nu, aceasta este una bunã. Alright, în asa fel încât sa achiziþie a fost un pic aglomerat în Rai, pentru ca Dumnezeu a decis sã schimbe politica admittance. Noua lege a fost cã, pentru a ajunge în Rai, tu ai avut de a avea o zi rea-adevãr, atunci când a murit. Angel de la poarta de-a spus omul, "Before I lasa sa în, am nevoie de tine pentru a spune-mi cum vã merg zi a fost când au murit."

"Nici o problemã," a spus omul. "Am venit acasa pentru a-mi 10e etaj apartament la mine pe masa de prânz orã ºi jumãtate prins sotia mea goala.

Gluma 1 :

Au fost 3 bãrbaþi ºi toate acestea au murit într-un accident ºi a mers la dracu '. Când le-am cerut acolo diavolul le pe toate, la rândul sãu, o întrebare.

Pentru prima el a spus el "ce dvs. a fost cel mai mare pãcat de pe pãmânt?" ºi bãrbatul a rãspuns "Oh man Îmi place de alcool ºi de a fi om beat", pentru a aratat diavolul pe om într-o camerã plinã de alcool de orice tip ºi descrierea ºi a pus pe om în interiorul ºi a spus: "te vãd în 100 de ani" ºi blocatã usa.

Pentru a celui de-al doilea om, el a cerut ºi aceeaºi cauzã, omul a rãspuns "oh man Îmi place sã aibã motive de sex cu doamne, am fost chiar sotia mea unfaithful la om". Deci, diavolul a luat pe om ºi l-au arãtat într-o camerã plinã de la sute de mii de georgeous dezbracat si femei frumoase. Omul fugit în interiorul ºi diavolul a spus: "te vãd în 100 de ani" ºi încuiat usa.

Cel de-al treilea om de rãspuns la întrebarea a fost "oh man Îmi place iarba! Im ridicat tot timpul om ºi nu pot trãi fãrã el!". The Devil arãtat pe om într-o camerã de ambalat cu cele mai uimitoare clasa a-A Bud pe care le-aþi vãzut vreodatã, în stivã, pentru a acoperisului! Omul a mers în interiorul ºi diavolul încuiat uºa dupã ce spune "te vãd în 100 de ani".

100 de ani mai târziu a venit de la diavolul pentru a permite celor trei bãrbaþi. El a deschis calea cãtre primul om de camerã ºi gãsit omul prãbuºit de pe teren, a trecut cu sticle goale de stabilire în jurul lui ºi toate puke peste el. El a fost un dezastru.

The Devil a deschis usa 2a al omului ºi omul a venit sã fie difuzate din camera si strigat "IM GAY! IM GAY!". În cele din urmã diavolul a venit la cel de-al treilea om in camera si a deschis usa. Camerã de zi în mijlocul tuturor Bud, în exact aceeaºi poziþie a avut diavolul în el a fost lãsat pe om. El a uitat pânã la diavolul ºi cu o singurã lacrimã rulare în jos, el a cerut sa obraz; "hei man, am o luminã?"

Gluma 2:

Nu, aceasta este una bunã. Alright, în asa fel încât sa achiziþie a fost un pic aglomerat în Rai, pentru ca Dumnezeu a decis sã schimbe politica admittance. Noua lege a fost cã, pentru a ajunge în Rai, tu ai avut de a avea o zi rea-adevãr, atunci când a murit. Angel de la poarta de-a spus omul, "Before I lasa sa în, am nevoie de tine pentru a spune-mi cum vã merg zi a fost când au murit."

"Nici o problemã," a spus omul. "Am venit acasa pentru a-mi 10e etaj apartament la mine pe masa de prânz orã ºi jumãtate prins sotia mea goala.