wildchild

Lockerz you're going down!!!

Nu inteleg ce aveti cu lockerz.com ?

Faza chiar e pe bune. Sunt sponsorizati de Liberty Media, aceeasi care detin si amazon.com deci nu s-ar incurca cu scam-siteuri

Va inteleg ca sunteti "frustrati" ca nu ati reusit sa prindeti nimic DEOCAMDATA, dar poate acum in februarie prindeti si voi ceva.

Anyways, nu vreau sa ma cert cu nimeni, fiecare are acel "liber-arbitru". Have fun.

P.S.

http://talkprizes.com/prizes_received/ - premii primite in toata lumea, inclusiv romani gasiti

si asta e al meu (comandat in decembrie), l-am primit in 5 zile de cand l-au trimis prin curier, am platit taxa TVA de 124 pentru el.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3695/yoyoggc.jpg

iTouch 8GB

WTF ?

Well reading over Lockerz Terms of Service I just happened to notice there last term. This term is in a set of several other terms that apply to redeeming PTZ. The very last term is in a Larger font then all the other terms in that set. It reads, “LOCKERZ SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES) TO A MEMBER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH A MEMBER’S REDEMPTION OF PTZ FOR MERCHANDISE, EXPERIENCES OR OTHERWISE.” Now what this means is that if in any way you are harmed and/or killed due to the redemption that it is not Lockerz fault. Now yes they need to to have these terms to avoid getting sued, but this seems very specific to you getting killed over something like a redemption. If the most people got something in redemption then there would be no need for this term, but Lockerz knows just how hard it is to get a prize from redemption. This is why they added this term, because they make such a hype about restock and only put a few items in the restock. They know it is so hard that people might even be killing each other in order to redeem, or camping out for hours or even days, which people have done, and die of lack of sleep. Looking at other prize sites, none have a rule like this that is so specifically directed to getting a harmed and/or killed trying to redeem a prize.

Un atac de asta in masa planuit frumos detaliu cu detaliu ar fi perfect, ideea este sa se foloseasca proxy-uri sau alte metode in asa fel incat sa fie banata USA, sa avem si noi sanse in plus pentru redeem. Oricum eu zic sa mai asteptam putin, sa lanseze macar sectiunea aia PLAY, un plus de brese.

Sigur nu ai luat ban din firewallul serverului?

Ce nefericit esti, nu i?i convine ceva pe site, i-a?i juc?riile ?i pleac?.

nu am niciun ban.sunt foarte fericit de altfel,mersi de grija...abea astept sa va vad mutra astora entuziasmati cu lockerz si cu premiile....o sa implorati lumea sa il dea jos...

PS:i-ati este corect "ia-ti".so don't pretend to be the wise guy here...nu ataca lumea ca poate nu esti tu mai capabil ca si altul.have a nice day :)

Edited by wildchild