bt.ionut

[HOW-TO] Get Accepted on FileIce and earn 50$+/day

von3fa.gif

Intro:

FileIce is a Pay Per Download website or as we call it a PPD website. The basic idea of PPD is to get paid when someone downloads your files. There are other PPD websites that have been there for a while such as UploadPay or DollarUpload. I am always recommending FileIce to my partners as they pay much higher compared to other sites, have better conversions and also their offers are easier which will guarantee you more earnings in the long-run. If you follow this guide and get accepted into FileIce under my Referral, I will give you some solid advice (via skype) and tips on how to start to earn some serious cash. But always remember, you need to work your ass off to have success and get some good earnings. I'm sitting here after 4 weeks of hard work (8-12h/day) and finally reached my personal goal of min50$/day + the possibilities to scale. Okay, are you ready to make a huge step into PPD? Are you willing to put some effort in it? Well, then go on with the next steps where I will guide you through the main steps of registration. But before we proceed I just would like to show you some Proof of my recent earnings.

My current FileIce Earnings (Updated 06/21):

IRazk.png

STEP 1:

Visit FileIce and click Register. I would be glad if you sign up under my Referral. If you do, your chances of getting accepted are even higher + you are able to contact me via skype to get support.

7bdzps19hepyuii5g.jpg

Now fill in all the details the current registration pages require from you. Easy Steps.

STEP 2:

Now this step seems to be more of a problem to most of the people who wants to get accepted on FileIce, but this one is the most important one.

a9d5dqsl08av1115g.jpg

I assume by now that you have a small plan on how to make money. You also should have a website too to attract users even more and lead them to a point where they want to fill out your offers. FileIce will accept people who are slightly smarter than others on their way to make money online. So what do you need to do now? When you fill out the Description of your Plan be sure to be as accurate as possible, use correct grammar and format that whole thing properly. They will just laugh their asses off if you write something like "plz accept me, want to make money with youtube!lol!!!11" Don't do this. I might overplay this a bit, but just to point out how important this is in order to get accepted.

Application's DO's and DONT's

DO's:

- Give them details about what you want to do and how this will make you money

- Tell them about your recent experience with various other PPD Sites (shitcash, uploadpay etc)

- Give informations about your recent earnings

- Be polite

- Be honest

- Use correct grammer

- Make it a minimum of 100-150 words.

- Maybe put in some screens of your recent payment's (optional)

DONT's:

- CAPSLOCK - shit

- Sentences like: "meboss, i good at ppd since 15yrs, heard fileice is best want earn more with u!!111"

- Don't lie in every fucking sentence

- Don't play around with big numbers and tell them you already made billions on other sites

A little tip from me, don't rely on some pre-written Applications, every App is individual and should be threated as such. Better rely on yourself and invest let's say these 15mins. to get it done properly. Don't copy.

Also guys, save your description if you ever get denied. In this case you can use it again and re-write the whole thing.

STEP 3:

Verify the ownership of your blog/website. Choose the File Upload Method if you have access to your hosted Site via ftp. If this is not the case, please choose the Meta Tag Verification.

2huzchprrfw1yvh5g.jpg

If you have a Blog at blogspot, just follow the quick steps below for verification:

3.1 - On your Dashboard > click on Design

lsqx2h82k0aup175g.jpg

3.2 - Choose Edit HTML next

ibwcsnw6jwsk2i35g.jpg

3.3 - Add your individual Meta Tag from FileIce to your Template as in the picture below and be sure to save it!

n3l38ef2pr65uwh5g.jpg

3.4 - Switch back to FileIce and click "Verify"

3.5 - You made it!

If you have your Blog at weebly simply go to Settings and paste your FileIce Verification code into "Header Code" as shown in the Picture below.

index.php?pg=file&from=2&id=215

So, finally we are done. Once you have done all the steps above, just tick the TOS, do the Captcha and so on. The stuff you've been likely gone through a hundred times before. ;) Okay, that's it. With my Referral and a verified website you should get accepted in a day max. Otherwise it would likely take up to a few days.

Last point I would like to point out, if you are struggling of getting accepted I'm willing to help you out and tweak your application. If you are already accepted under my ref and would like to get some more insider-tips on how to increase your earnings I would also be glad if you contact me. Just add me via Skype: flowdang.

Hope I could help you out guys, if you found this Thread useful please give me some Rep + Thanks! :)

Cheers,

flowdang

von3fa.gif

(Non-Ref)

Sursa: TBN

* Poate sunt pe aici care ?tiu ce este fileice, ?i nu?tiu cum s? fie accepta?i. Baft? !

EDIT:

[Tutorial #1] How/Where To Find Your Niche!

[Tutorial #2] How To Setup Your Niche!

[Tutorial #3] How/Where To Promote Your Niche!

[Tutorial #4] Protect YT Videos From Being Removed!

[Tutorial #5] Get YouTube Views For Free!

[Tutorial #6] YouTube SEO - IMPORTANT!

[Tutorial #7] Easy YT Likes & Comments - Unlimited

[Tutorial #8] Do you want to invest? Click here!

[Tutorial #9] Few Tips To Increase Your Conv Rate!

Create NICE Banners for your Niche! Squeeze Pages + More!

* Sper s? v? fie de ajutor.

Edited by bt.ionut

@curiosul am postat mai mult tutorialul acesta, pentru cei care vor s? î?i fac? un cont, din câte vedeam pe forumurile de specialitate, mul?i nu puteau, cred c? sunt si pe aici. Acum am v?zut ca sharecash a dat drumul la înregistr?ri, dar trebuie s? aprobe adminul.

Am cateva intrebari :

1.Se castiga mai bine ca pe shitcash ?

2.Cat de mult trebuie sa muncesti pentru un profit stabil de minim 2$/zi ?

3.Ce nise sunt cele mai comercializate in privinta download-ului ?

4.Ce metode de "spreading" recomanzi? (youtube/site-uri) si minimul de vizitatori unici/zi ?

as avea si eu cateva intrebari...dupa ce sunt acceptat ... pana la urma pot sa trag si teapa spunand ca ofer o "parola" (fisier .txt sau .rar) la cine stie ce arhiva , si defapt sa fie teapa... ) ma rog...defapt asta e ideea, pana la urma pot pacali si lumea ca sa fac download ? sau exista vre-o modalitate si apoi imi baneaza mie contu ? astept raspuns