hano

Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine

Multi gandit facut miner la Bitcoin,uitat aici si minunat.China si Rusia frumos dezvoltat,sistem conducere nu dat faliment:

In October of last year Motherboard gained access to a massive, secretive Bitcoin mine housed within a repurposed factory in the Liaoning Province in rural northeast China.

This is the infrastructure that keeps the digital currency’s decentralized network up and running, and its operators are profiting big time.

The mine we visited is just one of six sites owned by a secretive group of four people, part of a colossal mining operation that, as of our visit, cumulatively generated 4,050 bitcoins a month, equivalent to a monthly gross of $1.5 million.

Care scazut reputatie la mine,de ce trebuit tu injurat?Eu rugat la un admin verificat si pedepsit faptuitor care fost la acest post:

Untitled.jpg

Edited by hano
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

:)) Ala de i-o lasat commentul la reputatie e Dumnezeu pe pamant... :)) epic!

Ce aveti mai cu omul.. nu v-ati dat seama pana acum ca sunt si straini de tot felul care "misuna" pe forumul asta, nu numai romani?

Hano.. I'd recommend searching for something to see if it hasn't been posted in advance. No need to get so impatient and uptight about things. Take a chill pill :*