Bebe1911

Vand Cont STEAM (Multe jocuri)

Guest User Name

dupa 2 luni si ceva ,iati adio de la el.am avut si eu ,chiar mai umflat decat asta.incearca sa il pui pe ebay,ca pe rst nu ai sanse sa ti-l cumpere cineva.succes

steam.jpg

150/NEGOCIABIL eur. paypal/banca

L.E : Contu il am de o sapt, am vrut sa vad daca ii dau astia disable si nu au dat. Emailu e schimbat, parola, si secret question.

Bebe1911, you fuckin piece of shit. Why did you hack my website? You're a little kid or something? Go play outside and stop hacking other peoples websites or I might go to the police man. Also mailed to Google that this site is illegal and you are fuckin illegal too. You're gonna hear more of me man, I promise.

Guest vini4p
Bebe1911, you fuckin piece of shit. Why did you hack my website? You're a little kid or something? Go play outside and stop hacking other peoples websites or I might go to the police man. Also mailed to Google that this site is illegal and you are fuckin illegal too. You're gonna hear more of me man, I promise.

Hello, i can manage a sting, if you want to catch that shity rat !!!

Allrite, very nice man. You're awesome. I thought this website was saying it was only for learning? Hmm.. maybe some people might bring it into real, right bebe?

Fuck you.. I will give you your cpanel password when you tell me your site. PRIVATE.

Edited by Bebe1911