anonteam

WikiLeaks: Romanian avoid War with N Korea

If it will be war, romania will fight as an independent U.S. ally and opponent of Russia due to Russian opposition to cede Bessarabia and the Black Sea mining major objectives, but also because the president has sent agents infiltrated in conflicts georgia. Remember that the embassies in Sofia and Berlin in WikiLeaks mentions that "little, Ceausescu Will eat from plates of titans'

How about your opinion?

Bulshiiit

There will be no war.

Romania will DEFINETLY not fight as independent.

Ceausescu is dead and all the others are dumb idiots.

My opinion? In case of war Romania will randomly join one power than seeing as it gets beaten will switch sides :)

LE:@Datdreq Im sure we have people in our country who can fix that

CIORDELES!?!?

=)))

Edited by prodil89

We need to start war with Hungry motherfuckers

from my perspective, Romania becomes a whore when it comes to war ( see what i did there? rhyme )

Cand vede ca si-o ia, gata trece cu inamicu. Parca asa a fost in al2lea razboi mondial,nu?

Ti-ar fi placut sa vorbesti ruseste acuma copile?

Edited by ripoff

OHHH....yeah right..

Wikileaks....cables...RIIIIIIGHT

Who cares about some "nicknames" im waithing for other more important leaks >_>

[url=http://financial-magazine.net/wikileaks-teo-peter-case-affect-cooperation-romania-embassy-warned/12506.html]Wikileaks: Teo Peter case likely to affect the cooperation between Romania and the U.S. embassy warned U.S. | Financial Magazine - Financial advisor , Financial news and Financial Experts[/url]

[url=http://propagandapress.wordpress.com/2010/12/20/teofil-peter-family-offered-80000-by-us-govt/]Teofil Peter family offered $80,000 by US govt  propaganda press! freedom now Guyana[/url]

What can i say....NOT MUCH :|

But... Romania have ecomnomicaly problems... but... maybe... why Romania request so much monet from FMI (IMF; International Monetary Fund)? With that money, Romania can get out from the crisis twice (or more) dates... so... I think Romania prepare something... with China ... and, amybe, Japan.

But... and US will have OZNs (UFOs), Russia can have ...*I*don't*know...*warp*technology*(wormholes)