roby09

Bac 2011

Aici ori ai fost rautacios ori prost. Sper ca nu e nevoie sa vin cu argumente dar daca recunosti ca esti prost, poti sa ceri argumente si iti explic exact de ce unii(eu cel putin) au dat la fizica si nu la info.

E mai usoara admiterea la fizica decat bacul, si daca chiar stiai informatica, mai mult de o zi nu-ti trebuia sa inveti pentru a lua 9+ .

Esti prost. Nu e nevoie sa vin cu alte completari. Un om ca tine greu le-ar intelege.

Sa inteleg ca tu esti intelept? Te duci la o facultate pentru a lua o diploma care sa te faca eligibil la sclavie , eu iti urez mult succes pentru ca inteleg ca, in lumea asta, trebuie sa existe si cei ca tine.

In life, everything is useless. You live it and die.

What happens during the lifetime, doesn't really matters. In the end, you all reach the same abyss.

But tho all this, humans are living this precious thing by setting different goals. And how money were created as to rule life ("Banii fac pamantul sa se-nvarta"), it's even easier to live it. Also, there's God, there are comic books, there are different domains, there are so many many other things. You have from where to pick.

What really matters is to evolve. But that's for humanity as a race. And therefore is understandable to be curious. Search, discover, understand, learn, create, evolve. But everything has a downside (a two edged blade), because there's good and there's bad. For you, all it matters is happiness and I don't fucking care how you achieve it. And if you don't believe me that this is your goal, PM me. A good example is this quote by Dalai Lama: "We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection." Judge it.

But 'till now, I may have lied you. I am also searching for a meaning, or at least a resolve, a way out if we're talking about bad societies.

Anyway. My goal is to explain you that it doesn't really matter at a bigger scale. But for you, as a pawn in this life, it may be (ex.: you want to become doctor. You work your ass day and night to learn every piece of biology or you use blackmail and bribery to achieve your goal faster. After you kill or save some patients, also years passes, in the end you have become famous or u attended a nice fortune. And then what? ).

The knowledge, to be smart, the power to understand and to be aware, those really matters in "playing" this role-play game (yes, RPG). But knowledge it's not really necessary. Actually, more important is to be creative and to be able to understand. Even more, to be aware and to judge what is good and what is bad. Self control.

Again, a quote : “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”

(lose 20 years with school just for a diploma, another 10 years 'till you get a promotion and so on. But for what? Nothing.

Q: Where's your happiness?

Edited by demon_zone
In the end, there's no advise. Many more, could have been said but nobody listens.