Nytro

Useful stuff

Asa cum exista un topic de "Fun stuff", asa ar fi ok sa avem si lucruri interesante de urmarit.

Postati aici lucruri UTILE si INTERESANTE, nu neaparat legate de IT, ci legate de viata, fizica, curiozitati, orice va trece prin cap si ar putea fi interesant si pentru alte persoane.

De exemplu:

Alt exemplu:

[h=1]A fost inventat combustibilul "solar" pentru aeronave[/h]

Un proiect de cercetare, finan?at de UE, a dus la ob?inerea, în premier? la nivel mondial, a unui combustibil „solar” pentru aeronave, pe baz? de ap? ?i dioxid de carbon (CO2).

Cercet?torii au realizat pentru prima dat? întregul lan? de produc?ie a kerosenului regenerabil, utilizând lumina concentrat? ca surs? de energie cu temperatur? înalt?. Proiectul, denumit Solar-Jet, se afl? înc? în faza experimental?.

Astfel, în condi?ii de laborator, cu ajutorul luminii solare simulate, s-a ob?inut un pahar de combustibil. Cu toate acestea, având în vedere rezultatele ob?inute, se poate spera c?, în viitor, to?i combustibilii lichizi pe baz? de hidrocarburi ar putea fi produ?i din lumin? solar?, dioxid de carbon ?i ap?.

Mai multe: https://ro.stiri.yahoo.com/a-fost-inventat-combustibilul--solar--pentru-aeronave-135052375.html?cmp=rofb

Nu va bateti joc de acest topic. Veti primi warn/ban daca postati porcarii.

Edited by Nytro
  • Upvote 2

Mic? antologie a patriotismului am?rât

Andrei Ple?u

Am publicat ?i cu alte prilejuri textele de mai jos. Simt nevoia s? le reamintesc cititorilor, într-un moment în care trîmbi?ele unui patriotism rudimentar, l?ut?resc, ?îfnos, au reaprins spiritele. Patriotismul a ajuns s? fie un amestec indigest de vorbe l?cr?moase ?i încrunt?turi de grot?. Pentru campionii lui, patria nu trebuie „ajutat?” decît cu lingu?eli ?i jocuri de bicep?i.

Ideea c? o po?i iubi cu disperare, întristat de relele care o desfigureaz? (?i care, nu odat?, vin din noi în?ine) e prea subtil? pentru l?tr?torii de parad?, convin?i c? a te gudura servil în poala ??ri?oarei e modul optim de a o sluji, cînd, de fapt, e un soi de r?zgîi mai curînd dezonorant. În general, profesioni?tii retoricii patriotarde sunt, mai curînd, oameni f?r? identitate, incapabili de ispr?vi cu adev?rat ziditoare ?i, tocmai de aceea, dornici s? se salveze identificîndu-se cu str?mo?i mai f?lo?i. Gigi luat în sine nu e nimic. Dar Gigi ca „urma?” al lui ?tefan cel Mare, sau ca veri?or al lui Brâncu?i începe s? cread? c? exist?…

Citeste mai mult: adev.ro/n53au0

the-particless.jpg

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” -Nikola Tesla

Japanese scientists have been successful in moving an object in a three-dimensional space through a complex system of acoustic levitation, surpassing previous research endeavors that lifted the objects in two dimensions.

In order to move expanded polystyrene particles of 0.6 mm and 2 mm in diameter, the Japanese scientists at the University of Tokyo and the Nagoya Institute of Technology had to place the objects inside a complex set-up of four arrays of speakers.

Imagine how much easier life would be if it was possible to levitate objects. Maglev trains, for example, use powerful magnets to repel the carriages and remove the friction of the train on the tracks.

But magnets are just one way of achieving this – and they require the object to have a repelling magnetic force. Now scientists in Japan have shown that a similar effect can be achieved with sound.

In this video they show that it is not only possible to levitate objects in mid-air using sound waves, but also to move them around. The results can be quite artistic – look about 1 minute in to see just what is possible.

They then levitate match heads, drops of water, screws and nuts.

The researchers at the University of Tokyo say they hope to refine the technique so it can be used to manipulate delicate electronic components when assembling hardware.

Would you like to watch another amazing application of science?

Sources: Telegraph, RT Image: DailyMail

source: themindunleashed.org

Edited by eubest

Musical Tesla Coils

"In the Hall of the Mountain King" - Played on Musical Tesla Coils

These are two, 7 foot tall solid state musical Tesla Coils. A Tesla Coil is a special type of transformer invented by Nikola Tesla that is able to generating extremely large voltages using a phenomenon known as electrical resonance. Each coil in this video is capable of generating a 13 foot spark. This equates to about 500,000 volts of electricity.

The primary drive system for the coils consists of high power semiconductors arranged into an H-Bridge switching configuration. During a spark event, the coil is pulsed on for a few hundred millionths of a second. During this short time, thousands of amps circulate within the primary tank circuit and the energy is coupled into the secondary resonator through magnetism.

So what appears to be a continuous burst of sparks is actually a specific number of sparks generated per second. By modulating the number of sparks that emit from the coil each second, different tones can be produced by the coils.

These coils were constructed by Eric Goodchild and Steven Caton.

Eric Goodchild is currently an EE student at ASU Polytechnic.

His personal website is: Goodchild Engineering

Steven Caton is currently an EE student at UCLA

His personal website is: Steven Caton

NASA Confirms -Super Human Abilities Gained

Ever wanted to be in more than one place at a time? That’s right, I’m talking about the super-human abilities that can be gained by those who follow the protocol for what’s known as sun-gazing, a valid practice recently confirmed by NASA. Many proponents of this ancient technique, used by many cultures such as Mayan, Egyptian, Aztec, Tibetian and Indian yoga, report not only healing benefits to common illnesses, but obtaining super-human abilities such as advanced telepathy and going completely without the need for food.

What is Sun Gazing?

Sun gazing (also known as sun-eating) is a strict practice of gradually introducing sunlight into your eyes at the lowest ultraviolet-index times of day – sunrise and sunset. Those who teach the practice say there are several rules to the practice. First, it must be done within the hour after sunrise or before sunset to avoid damaging the eyes.

What happens to the body during Sun Gazing?

Second, you must be barefoot, in contact with the actual earth – sand, dirt or mud; and finally, you must begin with only 10 seconds the first day, increasing by 10 second intervals each day you practice. Following these rules make the practice safe, says sources.

Nikolai Dolgoruky of the Ukraine calls himself a ‘sun-eater’. He has been practicing sun gazing for the past 12 years and has largely subsisted off solar energy since he began. Others have reported losing the need for food after only 9 months of sun gazing (by which time the practitioner has worked up to a maximum of 44 minutes).

After 9 months of practice, you need only walk barefoot on the earth for 45 minutes per day, 6 days in a row to further the process of what has been initiated by sun gazing.

Sun-gazing is a practice also called the HRM phenomenom, coined as such after Hira Ratan Manek, the man who submitted himself to NASA for scientific testing to confirm that he does indeed possess the almost ‘super-human’ ability of not eating, gained through his dedication to this interesting marvel. Funded by NASA, a team of medical doctors at the University of Pennsylvania observed Hira 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 100 days. NASA confirmed that he was indeed able to survive largely on light with occasionally a small amount of buttermilk or water during this time.

http://www.thecollectiveint.com/2013/09/nasa-confirms-super-human-abilities.html

NASA Confirms -Super Human Abilities Gained

Ever wanted to be in more than one place at a time? That’s right, I’m talking about the super-human abilities that can be gained by those who follow the protocol for what’s known as sun-gazing, a valid practice recently confirmed by NASA. Many proponents of this ancient technique, used by many cultures such as Mayan, Egyptian, Aztec, Tibetian and Indian yoga, report not only healing benefits to common illnesses, but obtaining super-human abilities such as advanced telepathy and going completely without the need for food.

What is Sun Gazing?

Sun gazing (also known as sun-eating) is a strict practice of gradually introducing sunlight into your eyes at the lowest ultraviolet-index times of day – sunrise and sunset. Those who teach the practice say there are several rules to the practice. First, it must be done within the hour after sunrise or before sunset to avoid damaging the eyes.

What happens to the body during Sun Gazing?

Second, you must be barefoot, in contact with the actual earth – sand, dirt or mud; and finally, you must begin with only 10 seconds the first day, increasing by 10 second intervals each day you practice. Following these rules make the practice safe, says sources.

Nikolai Dolgoruky of the Ukraine calls himself a ‘sun-eater’. He has been practicing sun gazing for the past 12 years and has largely subsisted off solar energy since he began. Others have reported losing the need for food after only 9 months of sun gazing (by which time the practitioner has worked up to a maximum of 44 minutes).

After 9 months of practice, you need only walk barefoot on the earth for 45 minutes per day, 6 days in a row to further the process of what has been initiated by sun gazing.

Sun-gazing is a practice also called the HRM phenomenom, coined as such after Hira Ratan Manek, the man who submitted himself to NASA for scientific testing to confirm that he does indeed possess the almost ‘super-human’ ability of not eating, gained through his dedication to this interesting marvel. Funded by NASA, a team of medical doctors at the University of Pennsylvania observed Hira 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 100 days. NASA confirmed that he was indeed able to survive largely on light with occasionally a small amount of buttermilk or water during this time.

NASA Confirms -Super Human Abilities Gained | The Collective Intelligence

i call bullshit.

[h=1]Aparatele se blocheaz?, iar astronau?ii au senza?ii stranii: ce este „Triunghiul Bermudelor spa?ial”, care produce aceste fenomene ciudate?[/h] Unele vehicule spa?iale, precum telescopul spa?ial Hubble, au fost proiectate astfel încât instrumentele delicate de la bordul lor s? închid? la trecerea prin zon?, pentru a evita defectarea lor. Unele defec?iuni ap?rute la sateli?ii re?elei Globalstar sunt atribuite tot trecerii sateli?ilor prin aceast? regiune.

Se crede c? tot radia?iile puternice din aceast? regiune ar fi cauza fosfenelor (un fel de scântei sau „stele zbur?toare” care apar în câmpul vizual) raportate de astronau?i.

Link: Aparatele se blocheaz?, iar astronau?ii au senza?ii stranii: ce este „Triunghiul Bermudelor spa?ial”, care produce aceste fenomene ciudate?